Disney        Tips        Family Fun        International                                               

Question of the Week - Can I Bring My Own Food to Walt Disney World? - #WonderingWednesdays

It seems that whenever you visit an amusement park, they do not allow outside food or drinks because they want you to buy their own products. Walt Disney World is not like that. You can bring your own food or drinks into the parks except alcohol or products that contain drugs (they have security dogs sniffing those out). If you plan well, this can save you a lot of money and headaches.

Can I bring water bottles? Soda cans? To-go drink containers? - Yes, yes and yes. You cannot bring glass containers except directly into the resort hotels (like wine bottles, etc).

Can I bring to-go lunch? Can I bring picnics? - Yes and yes.

Can I bring in a cooler full of food? - Only coolers smaller than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm). Also, loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers.

Can I bring fruit? - Yes. Keep in mind the Florida sun is not very kind to bananas so keep those out of direct sunlight or you'll end up with a mushy mess.

My personal food tip - I bring fruit in containers (especially washed strawberries and blueberries) or oranges and place them in a bag that hangs on the side of my stroller so they don't get squished. And the kids can reach in and take what they want as we go along. This is the bag that I purchased and since it attaches with velcro straps you can use it on a variety of strollers:


Hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment